Rafix Color Selector
Try any choice of panel material with Rafix. To change the Rafix: Click on the arrows above. To change the panel color: Click on one of the samples shown.
Rafix is an industry standard in closet units, store fixtures, displays, shelf units. Rafix is a three part connector which consists of: a bolt, housing and inner cam. The Rafix bolt provides maximum pull out strength in all types of material (up to 453 lbs), is easy to insert into system holes and will not bulge the edges around system holes.
Benefits of Rafix
- You save time - Rafix self centers and secures the bolt positively.
- You save money - No investment in expensive drilling equipment and maintenance of additional bits.
- You save on production cost - Lower drilling cost per panel with no edge boring. The drilling for the cam is located directly on the panel end.
- Furniture parts can be rearranged without removing side panels. The Rafix cam allows the bolt to enter from the horizontal and vertical direction.
- Shelves can be removed and relocated without dismantling the unit.
- Consumer friendly design.
- Connection not visible from cabinet outside.
Rafix allows tightening at a 25 degree angle. This speeds up installation and makes installation more comfortable moving the knuckles away from the side panel and increasing working space between screw driver and side panel.
Zinc die-cast nickel plated and bronzed (the tightening element is zinc) or white, beige, brown and black Plastic (the tightening element is zinc blank)
For wood thickness of 16mm and 19mm. Requires 20mm drilling diameter. The Rafix 32 requires an additional 10mm hole for alignment.
Rafix cams can be operated with a cross-slot screwdriver #2. The drive allows a 25 degree fastening angle to protect the knuckles when tightening the cam.
The majority of the Rafix bolts are made of steel. The Rafix spreading bolt is a combination of zinc Die-cast and plastic.
Since the cam is located on the edge of the panel, all the bolts show the same length.
For direct screw mounting in a hole of 3mm and 5mm with M4 or M6 threads for an installation in combination with sleeves or dowels. Harpoon thread for spreading dowels (for 5mm holes).
Tools & Accessories
End bolts, double bolts, and drilling jigs for small to mid size jobs are available.
7:30 am - 8:00 pm EST (M-F)
Tel : 1.800.423.3531