- Perfect for wood cabinets and lockers used in Closet, Kitchen, Education and Healthcare environments
- Radio frequency technology permits the Transmitter Pad to be stored anywhere – leaving no trace of visible hardware or signs of being secured
- Allows multiple wood cabinet doors or drawers to be locked from a single transmitter pad within a 15 ft. range
- User programmable codes
Features & Functions
- Transmitter pad operates within a 15 ft. range
- One transmitter pad can activate an unlimited number of receiver latches
- Separate user and supervisor codes (four to eight digits) to operate the lock(s)
- Receiver latch is easily programmed by user through the transmitter pad
- Receiver latch mounts within ½” drawer suspension clearance
- Uses readily available batteries: 4-AAA (not included) for the receiver latch and a CR2032 coin battery (included) for the transmitter pad
- Low battery indicator on both the transmitter and receiver.
- Designed to pass the ANSI/BIFMA 50 lb pull strength specification
- For interior use only – recommended temperature range of 50˚F to 120˚F
- Closet cabinets and storage
- Kitchen cabinets, liquor
- cabinets, entertainment units
- Audio visual cabinets
- Office furniture
- Reception & Conference furniture
- Healthcare cabinetry
- Retail display cabinets
Modes available on both versions
- Standard – Allows any transmitter pad to operate any receiver
latch. Standard mode can be used in most general office
or residential applications.
- Dedicated – This factory programmed feature mates a transmitter
pad to a receiver latch or latches by way of a unique transmitter
ID. Ideal for assigned lockers or when users are within close
proximity of each other.
- Self-Lock Mode – Allows the user to program the receiver latch
to automatically re-lock 10 seconds after unlocking.
- Passage/Manual Lock Mode (factory default) – User must manually lock.
- Single Use Mode – Allows the user to choose their code at time
of operation. Single Use Mode is recommended for shared
or day use lockers or cabinets.
StealthLock installation template
StealthLock installation instructions
7:30 am - 8:00 pm EST (M-F)
Tel : 1.800.423.3531