- Open using either a combination or override key
- Once unlocked, rotate the housing 90° clockwise to unlatch
- Combination can only be changed with the override key and current combination
- Replaces standard cam locks to allow keyless access using your own personal code
- Retrofits into an existing 19 mm (3/4”) hole
- Mounts vertically or horizontally on flush, overlay, or lipped/overlay applications
- Attach the provided cam for 90° and can be re-oriented
To unlock using combination:
Turn wheels until correct combination appears in the combination windows. Press button, and rotate housing to unlatch. Scramble wheels to lock.
To unlock using key:
Insert key into lock plug and rotate 90° clockwise. Rotate housing to unlatch. Important: Rotate key 90° latching in any direction
Changing the combination:
1. Set to correct combination.
2. Insert key and turn 90° clockwise to unlock
3. Remove the key.
4. Insert the end of a large paper clip and push all the way in against the spring.
5. While pressing and holding the paper clip against the spring tension, spin the dials to the new code in the combination windows.
6. Remove paper clip and record the new combination.
Insert key turn 90° counterclockwise.
7. Insert key and turn 90° counterclockwise.
8. Remove the key and press button to verify the new combination.