Designed for extra heavy duty commercial, industrial and institutional applications
No exposed mounting screws
- Quality cast and machined stainless steel hubs mounted with heavy duty return springs tested to over one million cycles without noticeable lever sag
- Heavy rose liner material provides attack resistance
- Heat treated heavy gauge cold rolled steel spindles withstand 1000 inch pounds of torque
- The threaded outside rose assembly is adjustable for door thickness
- Free-wheeling clutch style lever standard
Knobs include steel reinforcement.
Heat-treated heavy gauge cold rolled steel spindles add strength and security.
The threaded outside rose assembly is adjustable for door thickness.
Internal steel mechanisn is heat-treated.
- Strike: ANSI 4 7/8” x 1 1/4” (123 mm x 32 mm) strike standard
- Roses: Ø2 1/2” (70 mm) Stainless Steel or Brass base metal
- Handing: Non-handed
- Latchbolt: Stainless Steel 17/32” (13.5 mm) throw standard; 3/4” (19 mm) throw available
- Cylinder: Solid Brass 6-pin cylinder Schlage C keyway with two keys per lock
- IC Core: Solid Brass 6 or 7-pin core sold separately
- Keying: Keyed different (KD) standard, available master keyed (MK), keyed alike (KA) and construction master keyed (CMK), see keys and keying section for additional options
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA certified A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1; ADA Compliant A117.10; cUL/UL Listed for all functions up to 3 hours
2 3/4” (70 mm) standard 2 3/8” (60 mm) available
Front: Stainless Steel or Brass, 2 1/4” x 1 1/8” (57 mm x 29 mm)
630 stainless steel satin (US32D)