Designed for medium to high traffic commercial applications
No exposed mounting screws
- Heavy gauge cold rolled steel spindles.
- The rose assembly is adjustable for door thickness.
- Front: Stainless Steel or Brass, 2 1/4” x 1 1/8” (57 mm x 29 mm)
- Strike: ANSI (4 7/8” x 1 1/4”) strike standard, wood door strike (T-Strike) available
- Roses: Ø2 3/4” (70 mm) Stainless Steel or Brass
- Handing: Non-handed
- Latchbolt: Stainless Steel 1/2” (12.5 mm) throw standard
- Cylinder: Solid Brass 6-pin cylinder Schlage C keyway with two keys per lock standard.
- Weiser keyway available by order keying keyed different (KD) standard.
- Available master keyed (MK), keyed alike (KA) and construction master keyed (CMK), see Keys and Keying section for additional options.
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA certified A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2; cUL/UL Listed for all functions up to 3 hours
2 3/4” (70 mm) standard 2 3/8” (60 mm) available
Turn/push button locking: Pushing/turning button locks outside knob/lever requiring key until button is manually unlocked. Push button locking: pushing button locks outside knob/lever until unlocked by key or by turning inside knob/lever.