Opening the locker lock:
1) turn two full revolutions to the right
2) continue turning right to the first number
3) turn one full turn to the left
4) continue turning left to the second number
5) turn right to the third number
6) continue to turn to the right as far as possible
The lock opens.
Set locker lock to a different combination:
1) turn one full turn to the right
2) continue turning right and turn until you reach "0"
3) insert override key and rotate 90° to the right
The latchbolt is retracted.
4) open door
5) press and hold button on back of lock case
6) turn rotary knob to the right by two graduation lines to "48"
7) release button on back of lock case
8) turn rotary knob to the right until the adjusting spring audibly engages
9) remove override key
A document included in the scope of delivery specifies 5 combinations. If the combination is changed as described here, the next preset numeric combination is set.