UL listed in US and Canada
Dining rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens
For installation by a qualified electrician in accordance with all local and national electrical codes.
Use copper conductors only. For indoor use only.
Check to see that the driver type and rating are suitable for the application.
DO NOT install if product has any visible damage.
If moisture or condensation is evident, allow the product to dry completely before installation.
Compatible with (forward Phase) MLV, E-series, and Dimming LED Drivers.
Screw mount in electrical wall box
L x W x H: (4 1/8 x 2 3/16 x 1 9/16") 105 x 55 x 40 mm
- Wall dimming on primary side of driver
- Control of lights with wall switch, remote switch, smart phone (via phone app)
- Works with approved dimmable LEDs (up to 250 W), and incandescent and halogen bulbs (up to 1000 W)
- Also works with MLV lighting (up to 1000 VA)
- Compatible with Lutron LTE LED drivers, PHPM and GRX-TVI interfaces
- Neutral wire optional (required for MLV and drivers/interfaces)
- Use wireless remotes or existing toggle switches in multi-location applications
- Dimming to 1%
- Arrives ready to install
- Input voltage 120 V~ 50/60 Hz, 250 VA / 250 W
- Operate between 32 °F (0 °C) and 104 °F (40 °C).
- 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing
- Dimming offers energy savings over standard wall switches.
- UL listed in US and Canada