A regulated, linear power supply rated at 5 Amps @ 24VDC.
State-of-the-art, solid-state design offers a flexible and cost effective solution to powering and controlling low current DC locking devices such as mortise locks, cylindrical locks, panic trim, and electric strikes.
The installer can control low current and high surge current devices together with one power supply.
- Offers a continuous 27.6V battery charging circuit while allowing adjustable output voltage (24-27VDC).
- The PS5 is available in 4, 6, and 8 I/O models to accommodate most field conditions.
- Housed in an attractive, high-quality enclosure.
- Adjustable output voltage from 24-27VDCIndependent, battery backup charging circuit at 27.6V with solid-state design and very low voltage loss
- Fire alarm link
- Solid-state design eliminates mechanical problems associated with relays.
- Removable euro-style terminal blocks allow for easy wiring.
- Up to (8) Solid-state inputs (specify dry contact or voltage trigger)
- Up to (8) Solid-state outputs
- Thermal auto-resettable fuses
- 3-year “no hassle” warranty
UL listed; CSA listed (PS5-8 only)
24VDC @ 5A continuous current
LEDs: Red = Power indicator / Green = Channel on
12.5 x 15 x 5" (317.5 x 381 x 127 mm) (accommodates two 7AH batteries - batteries not included)