When used as a jewelry shelf:
- The perfect jewelry storage solution that tucks under a fixed shelf and occupies a minimal amount of space.
- A completely customizable grid that is specifically sized for jewelry, ties, glasses and more.
- Any combination of grid dividers can be removed, changing the spacing so that it is perfectly sized for sunglasses, belts, larger jewelry, mobile phones, etc.
When used as a divided shelf:
- Created specifically for jeans, shoes, handbags, hats and shirts.
- Can be customized using 76mm (3”) tall shelf dividers, with as few or as many needed.
- Color coordinated dividers can be set at any desired position.
When used as a folding station:
- A clutter free space to fold clothing before putting them away in the closet.
- Tucks neatly under fixed shelf.
- Simply remove the bottom, add a 19mm (3/4”) thick piece of material and then reinstall the bottom to create a flush mounted folding station.
- Bottom should be cut to the following dimensions:
|457 mm (18”)||376 mm (14 13/16”)||306 mm (12 1/16”)|
|610 mm (24”)||529 mm (20 13/16”)||306 mm (12 1/16”)|
|762 mm (30”)||681 mm (26 13/16”)||306 mm (12 1/16”)|